In compliance with the duty of information provided in Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of July 11, the following general information of this website is provided below:
The ownership of this website, www.tangenio.com, (hereinafter, Website) is held by: TANGENIO, S.L., holder of Tax Identification Number: B39681010 and registered in: Registro Mercantil de Barcelona with the following registry data: Volume 43493, Folio 207, Page B430732, Inscription 8, whose representative is: José Luis García Urniza, and whose contact details are:
Address: Plaza Gala Placidia 1-3, staircase B, 6º 1ª, 08006 Barcelona
Contact telephone number: 609367007
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
II. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The object of the conditions: The Web Site
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, Conditions) is to regulate access to and use of the Website. For the purposes of these Conditions, the Website shall be understood as: the external appearance of the screen interfaces, both statically and dynamically, i.e. the navigation tree; and all the elements integrated both in the screen interfaces and in the navigation tree (hereinafter, Contents) and all those online services or resources offered to Users (hereinafter, Services).
Tangenio reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Web Site and the Contents and Services that may be incorporated therein. The User acknowledges and accepts that at any time Tangenio may interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of these elements that are integrated in the Website or the access to them.
Access to the Web Site by the User is free and, as a general rule, is free of charge without the User having to provide any consideration in order to enjoy it, except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the User.
La utilización de alguno de los Contenidos o Servicios del Sitio Web podrá hacerse mediante la suscripción o registro previo del Usuario.
The access, navigation and use of the Website, as well as the spaces enabled to interact between the Users, and the User and Tangenio, such as the comments and/or blogging spaces, confers the condition of User, and therefore the User accepts, from the beginning of the navigation through the Website, all the Conditions established herein, as well as its subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations of obligatory compliance as the case may be. Given the relevance of the above, the User is recommended to read them each time he/she visits the Website.
The Tangenio Web Site provides a wide range of information, services and data. The User assumes responsibility for the correct use of the Website. This responsibility shall extend to:
– A use of the information, Contents and/or Services and data offered by Tangenio without being contrary to the provisions of these Conditions, the Law, morality or public order, or that in any other way may involve damage to the rights of third parties or the operation of the Website.
– The truthfulness and legality of the information provided by the User in the forms provided by Tangenio for the access to certain Contents or Services offered by the Web Site. In any case, the User shall immediately notify Tangenio of any event that allows the improper use of the information registered in said forms, such as, but not limited to, theft, loss, or unauthorized access to identifiers and/or passwords, in order to proceed to their immediate cancellation.
Tangenio reserves the right to remove all those comments and contributions that violate the law, the respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, spamming, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, Tangenio will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by Users through comments or other blogging or participation tools that may be available.
The mere access to this Web Site does not imply any type of commercial relationship between Tangenio and the User.
El Usuario declara ser mayor de edad y disponer de la capacidad jurídica suficiente para vincularse por las presentes Condiciones. Therefore, this Tangenio Web Site is not directed to minors. Tangenio declines any responsibility for failure to comply with this requirement.
El Sitio Web está dirigido principalmente a Usuarios residentes en España. Tangenio makes no representation that the Web Site complies with the laws of other countries, either in whole or in part. If the User resides or is domiciled elsewhere and decides to access and/or browse the Website, he/she does so at his/her own risk and must ensure that such access and browsing complies with applicable local legislation, and Tangenio assumes no liability whatsoever that may arise from such access.
III. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION ON THE WEB SITE: EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Tangenio no garantiza la continuidad, disponibilidad y utilidad del Sitio Web, ni de los Contenidos o Servicios. Tangenio will make every effort to ensure the proper functioning of the Web Site, however, Tangenio makes no representations or warranties that access to this Web Site will be uninterrupted or error free. Nor does it guarantee or warrant that the content or software that can be accessed through this Web Site is error-free or will not cause damage to the User’s computer system (software and hardware). In no event shall Tangenio be liable for any loss, damage or harm of any kind arising from accessing, browsing and using the Web Site, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction of viruses.
Tangenio is also not responsible for any damages that may be caused to users by an inappropriate use of this Web Site. In particular, it shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for telecommunications failures, interruptions, faults or defects that may occur.
IV. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, Tangenio undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
– Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
– Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
– Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, 2007, approving the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, 1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
– Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the treatment of the personal data collected in Tangenio is: TANGENIO, S.L., with Tax Identification Number: B39681010 and registered in: Commercial Register of Barcelona with the following registry data: Volume 43493, Folio 207, Page B430732, Inscription 8, whose representative is: José Luis García Urniza (hereinafter, also Data Controller). Your contact information is as follows:
Address: Plaza Gala Placidia 1-3, staircase B, 6º 1ª, 08006 Barcelona
Contact telephone number: 609367007
Contact email: email@example.com
Personal Data Registry
The personal data collected by Tangenio, through the forms extended in its pages, will be introduced in an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Controller, and duly declared and registered in the General Register of the Data Protection Agency that can be consulted on the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es), in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between Tangenio and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms filled out by the User, or to meet a request or query from the User.
Principios aplicables al tratamiento de los datos personales
El tratamiento de los datos personales del Usuario se someterá a los siguientes principios recogidos en el artículo 5 del RGPD:
– Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times after fully transparent information of the purposes for which personal data are collected.
– Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
– Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
– Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
– Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data will only be kept in such a way as to allow the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of their processing.
– Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
– Principle of proactive responsibility: the Controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed by Tangenio are only identification data. In no case are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Tangenio undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Web Site.
In the occasions in which the User must or may provide his/her data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, he/she will be informed in case the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data is used
The personal data are collected and managed by Tangenio in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to respond to a request or inquiry.
Likewise, the data may be used for commercial purposes of personalization, operational and statistical purposes, and activities related to Tangenio’s corporate purpose, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses to which the collected information will be put.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 1 week, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period for which the personal data will be kept or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time the personal data is collected, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of Articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may give their consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by Tangenio. In the case of a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing, and the processing will only be considered lawful to the extent that the parents or guardians have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Tangenio undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to ensure the security of personal data and prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Web Site has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because Tangenio cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others fraudulently accessing personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a breach of security of personal data occurs that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of security of personal data is any breach of security that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of, or unauthorized access to or unauthorized communication or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it makes the information accessible.
Rights deriving from the processing of personal data
The User has over Tangenio and may, therefore, exercise against the Data Controller the following rights recognized in the RGPD:
– Right of access: This is the User’s right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Tangenio is processing his/her personal data and, if so, to obtain information about his/her specific personal data and the processing that Tangenio has carried out or will carry out, as well as, among other things, the information available about the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for said data.
– Right of rectification: This is the User’s right to have his or her personal data that proves to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete, modified.
– Right of deletion (“the right to be forgotten”): This is the User’s right, unless otherwise provided for by the legislation in force, to obtain the erasure of his or her personal data when such data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his or her consent to the processing and the processing has no other lawful basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with the processing; the personal data have been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a minor under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Controller, taking into account the technology available and the cost of implementation, shall take reasonable steps to inform controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request for deletion of any link to such personal data.
– Right to limitation of processing: This is the User’s right to limit the processing of his or her personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when he/she contests the accuracy of his/her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the processing.
– Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller his/her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another Data Controller. Whenever technically possible, the Controller will transmit the data directly to that other Controller.
– Right of opposition: This is the User’s right not to have his or her personal data processed or to have the processing of such data by Tangenio cease.
– Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: This is the User’s right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of his or her personal data, including profiling, unless otherwise provided for by applicable law. Thus, the User may exercise his/her rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD-www.tangenio.com”, specifying:
– User’s name, surname and copy of ID card. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the User, as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of the ID card may be substituted by any other legally valid means that proves the identity.
– Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to be accessed.
– Address for notification purposes.
– Date and signature of the applicant.
– Any document that accredits the request you are making.
This application and any attachments may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail address:
Postal address: Plaza Gala Placidia 1-3, staircase B, 6º 1ª, 08006 Barcelona
Links to third party websites
The Web Site may include hyperlinks or links that provide access to third party web pages that are not operated by Tangenio. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way his personal data is being processed, he shall have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the State in which he has his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information relating to the preferences determined by the User during his/her visit to the Website in order to recognize him/her as a User, and to personalize his/her experience and use of the Website, and may also, for example, help to identify and resolve errors.
Information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Web Site, the pages viewed, the time spent on the Web Site, and the sites visited just before and just after the Web Site. However, no cookie allows this cookie to contact the User’s telephone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User’s private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the User to personally give that information to the server.
These are cookies that are sent to the User’s computer or device and managed exclusively by Tangenio for the better functioning of the Website. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the Web Site and its Content and your experience as a User. These cookies make it possible to recognize the User as a repeat visitor to the Website and to adapt the content to offer him/her content that matches his/her preferences.
Third party cookies
These cookies are used and managed by external entities that provide Tangenio with services requested by Tangenio to improve the Web Site and the user’s experience when browsing the Web Site. The main purposes for which third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and to analyze browsing information, i.e., how the User interacts with the Website. The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place where the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users accessing, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser used, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Web Site, and to detect new needs in order to offer Users the best quality Content and/or service. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and reports on Web Site trends are prepared without identifying individual users. You can obtain more information about cookies, privacy information, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, their main characteristics, expiration period, etc. at the following link(s):
Google Analytics The entity(ies) in charge of the provision of cookies may transfer this information to third parties, if required by law or if a third party processes this information for such entities.
Social media cookies
Tangenio incorporates plugins for social networks, which allow access to them from the Web Site. For this reason, social media cookies may be stored in the User’s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them to find out about these cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of personal data. The links to these privacy and/or cookie policies are provided below for information purposes only:
Disabling, rejecting and deleting cookies
Changes in the Cookies Policy
VI. LINK POLICY
It is informed that the Tangenio Web Site makes or may make available to Users means of links (such as, among others, links, banners, buttons), directories and search engines that allow Users to access web sites belonging to and/or managed by third parties.
The installation of these links, directories and search engines on the Web Site is intended to facilitate Users’ search for and access to information available on the Internet, without being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
Tangenio does not itself or through third parties offer or market the products and/or services available on such linked sites.
Likewise, it does not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of sites outside its property that can be accessed through the links.
Tangenio does not under any circumstances review or control the content of other websites, nor does it approve, examine or endorse the products and services, content, files and any other material on such linked sites.
Tangenio assumes no liability for any damages that may arise from the access, use, quality or legality of the contents, communications, opinions, products and services of web sites not managed by Tangenio and linked to this Web Site.
The User or third party who makes a hyperlink from a web page of another, different, website to the Tangenio Website should be aware that: No reproduction – in whole or in part – of any of the Content and/or Services of the Website is permitted without express authorization from Tangenio. No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about the Tangenio Web Site, or the Content and/or Services of the Tangenio Web Site is permitted. With the exception of the hyperlink, the web site in which the hyperlink is established shall not contain any element of this Web Site protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, unless expressly authorized by Tangenio.
The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of a relationship between Tangenio and the owner of the website from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance by Tangenio of the contents, services and/or activities offered on said website, and vice versa.
VII. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Tangenio, by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website, as well as of the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). They are, therefore, works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable to them both the Spanish and Community regulations in this field, as well as the international treaties related to the matter and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the making available modality, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any format and by any technical means, without the authorization of Tangenio, are expressly prohibited.
The User undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of Tangenio. You may view the elements of the Web Site or even print them, copy them and store them on the hard disk of your computer or any other physical support as long as it is exclusively for your personal use. The User, however, may not remove, alter or manipulate any protection device or security system installed on the Website. In the event that the User or third party considers that any of the Contents of the Website involves a violation of the rights of protection of intellectual property, he/she must immediately notify Tangenio through the contact details in the GENERAL INFORMATION section of this Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use.
VIII. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Tangenio reserves the right to file the civil or criminal actions it deems necessary for the improper use of the Web Site and Contents, or for the breach of these Conditions.
The relationship between the User and Tangenio shall be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in the Spanish territory. Should any controversy arise in relation to the interpretation and/or application of these Conditions, the parties shall submit their conflicts to the ordinary jurisdiction, submitting themselves to the judges and courts that correspond according to law.